Manufacturer:Appear Download AppearTV_XC5x00_v4.0tx.pdf
- 4xDVB-S/S2/S2X inputs, 1 F connector per input
- DVB-S (EN 300 421) DVB-S2 (EN 302 307 - 1) DVB-S2X (EN 302 307 - 2)
- 950 – 2150 MHz Frequency Range
- QPSK, 8PSK, 8APSK 16APSK, 32APSK
- 1 - 45 MSym/s for QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK
- 1 - 39.9 MSym/s for 32APSK
- FEC: According to EN 300 421 & EN 302 307 part 1, and part 2 for Broadcast Services
- Supports reception of MPTS and SPTS
- Supports multistream reception
- T2MI de-encapsulation
- Service filtering
- Input analysis
- 1 slot wide
The Appear DVB-S/S2X Input is one of a range of input module allowing complex architectures for IPTV, cable TV headends, DVB-S and DVB-T turnaround or headends.
The high density of the DVB-S/S2X Input allows modular TV gateways to be specified with choice of IP out or returning to RF via a choice of modulation schemes.
The DVB-S/S2X module can be combined with bulk decryption, MUX and REMUX and then remodulated with a choice of COFDM, QAM, ASI or IPTV outputs.
The cards can be installed into either a 6+1 or a 16+2 chassis with single or dual redundant power supplies.
The ease of configuration makes the TV DVB-S/S2X the ideal solution for deployments requiring aggregation of services from multiple sources, service processing and preparation for modulation over broadcast networks.