Manufacturer:Appear Download AppearTV_XC5x00_v4.0tx.pdf
- 4xDVB-S/S2 inputs
- F connectors
- 950 – 2150 MHz Frequency Range
- DVB-S, DVB-S2 QPSK and 8PSK modes
- QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM modulation
- 1-45 Mega symbols per second (mode dependent)
- 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8 FEC
- Supports reception of MPTS and SPTS
- Service filtering
- ASI monitoring port
- 2 slots wide
The Appear DVB-S/S2 Input is one of a range of input module allowing complex architectures for IPTV, cable TV headends, DVB-S and DVB-T turnaround or headends.
The module can be combined with bulk decryption,MUX and REMUX and then remodulated with a choice of COFDM, QAM, ASI or IPTV outputs.
The cards can be installed into either a 9+1 or a 16+2 chassis with single or dual redundant power supplies.
The ease of configuration makes the TV DVB-S/S2 the ideal solution for deployments requiring aggregation of services from multiple sources, service processing and preparation for modulation over broadcast networks.