Appear TV Scrambler
The Appear TV DVB CA scrambling is both AES and CSA compliant. Can scramble up to 250 services and 850 Mbit/s. Supporting scrambling of MPEG-2 and H264 in SD & HD and is DVB Simulcrypt compliant.
Manufacturer:Appear TV Download AppearTV_XC5x00_v4.0tx.pdf
- DVB-CSA and AES compliant scrambling
- Scrambles up to 250 services, maximum 850 Mbit/s
- Support scrambling of MPEG-2 and H264 in SD/HD
- DVB Simulcrypt compliant
- 10/100/1000BaseT IP interface towards CA system (RJ45)
- Handles up to 250 ECM’s
- 1 slots wide
Fully simulcrypt compliant the scrambler module supports both DVB CSA and all common modes of AES scrambling algorithms and has been integrated with all major CA vendors.
- DVB-CA and AES Scrambling algorithms
- Maximum data rate of Up to 850 MBit/s
- 250 services per scrambler card(depending on SW license)
- MPEG-2 SD/HD and MPEG-4 SD/HD Transport stream compatible
- Simulcrypt interface
- Supports 4 CA systems simultaneously
- Supports entitlement management messages EMM
- Supports Entropy reduction for DVB but not for AES
- EPG Ingest from EIT tables from any port.
- Re-generated EIT table