Manufacturer:Appear TV Download AppearTV_XC5x00_v4.0tx.pdf
- Gbps routing between modules in a chassis
- 2 × Gbit RJ45 or SFP input or output port for data
- Enables WEB management
- Frame Synchronization input (genlock)
- Up to 850 Mbit/s per data port TS
- Supports UDP/RTP Multicast/Unicast
- Supports reception of MPTS and SPTS
- Supports streaming of MPTS and SPTS
- Supports seamless (hitless) input redundancy and cloned output
- Multiplexing on output with PSI/SI regeneration (license)
- Service filtering
- FEC encoding and decoding (optional)
- Optional GPS Receiver
- PTP Support
The switch module is used to enable MPEG traffic distribution within the chassis and provides the Man Machine Interface (MMI), enabling configuration and management of the chassis.
The XC5100 chassis provides an integrated switch module in the front with IP IO as standard. The switch module for XC5100 is functionally identical to the switch module used in the larger XC5000 chassis, but has a different hardware layout.
A Switch module is required in all chassis. In addition to being the active part of the internal backplane, the switch module provides the central control and management interface.
Each port operates independently and can be configured as either IP in or IP out supporting full 850 Mbit/s TS data rate and up to 250 MPEG services. The switch module can be provided with either RJ45 connectors or SFP connectors on the two data ports. The module also includes a BNC port used for clock reference (Genlock).
- Switch Module with Management and IPIO 2 × Gbit RJ45
- Switch Module with Management and IPIO 2 × SFP
- Switch Module with Management, IPIO 2 × Gbit RJ45 and GPS
- Switch Module with Management, IPIO 2 × SFP and GPS