Appear DVB-S/S2 Modulator
The Appear DVB-S/S2 Output modulator provides 2 individual modulated carriers in a 1 slot module. Hardware options are output at L-band or as IF. A monitoring output is provided in addtion to each main output.
Manufacturer:Appear Download AppearTV_XC5x00_v4.0tx.pdf
- 2x DVB-S/S2 modulated carriers per module
- L-band (950-2150 MHz) or IF (50-200 MHz) Output
- Monitoring port for each output
- Symbol rate: 0.5 - 45 Mbaud
- Modulation: DVB-S: QPSK DVB-S2: QPSK, 8-PSK, 16-APSK, 32-APSK
- FEC Code Rates: DVB-S: 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8 DVB-S2: 1/4, 1/3, 2/5, 1/2, 3/5, 2/3, 3/4, 4/5, 5/6, 8/9, 9/10
- Multiplexing and transparent pass-through with PSI/SI/PSIP regeneration
Appear's leading edge DVB-S/S2 modulator is a fully frequency agile modulator aimed at modulating SD/ HD services on to satellite. This high density modulator is capable of producing up to 2 DVB-S or DVB-S2 modulated channels simultaneously. The modulator can be integrated with all available modules making it possible to combine reception, descrambling, re-scrambling, multiplexing, PSI/SI/PSIP regeneration and DVB-S/S2 modulation in the same chassis. The solution offers broadcasters both a higher rack density and lower power consumption, compared to alternative solutions. The DVB-S/S2 modulator is available in two hadware varients for output at IF or directly as L-band.