This application highlights the benefits of using T-VIPS Connect together with T-VIPS Video Gateways for transmission of MPEG-2 Transport Streams over IP. Connect provides fast connection-setup and teardown, efficient system and alarm monitoring, as well as maintenance management functions.
- Ensured Quality of Service with highly reliable Video Gateways
- Built-in intelligent monitoring and redundancy solutions
- T-VIPS Connect provides an intuitive solution for management and monitoring of IP video connections in Broadcasting, Contribution and Distribution networks
- Simple and fast connection setup and teardown with T-VIPS Connect
- Allows broadcasters and network operators to simplify their day to day operation
- Create revenue-generating professional Wide Area Networks for video transport
- Video Gateways with transparent handling of MPEG-2 Transport Streams
- SMPTE 2022 encapsulation of Transport Streams on IP with Forward Error Correction
- Flexible interfaces: ASI, IP, Ethernet, Optical Fiber, SONET/SDH, E3, T3/DS3
- T-VIPS Connect features a user-friendly web interface with intuitive connection management and support for manual and scheduled setup/teardown
- Equipment and alarm monitoring, inventory management and software upgrades
The example shows three TVG425 Transport Stream Gateways, used to transmit MPEG-2 Transport Streams over IP/ Ethernet. The Application illustrated includes ASI-to-IP conversion, IP-to-ASI conversion and multiple output stream copies on ASI and IP. In addition, two redundancy scenarios are shown, a) transmission over multiple IP paths between two Gateways, and b) ASI input source redundancy with a main and spare MPEG encoder.