Cisco D9854 Receiver
DVB-S and DVB-S2 MPEG-2 or MPEG-4 AVC High Definition (HD) IRD with support for PowerVu conditional access with DES or DVB descrambling, 4:2:0, MPEG & Dolby Digital (AC-3) audio decoding, IP TS (MPEGoIP) or SDI output.
Manufacturer:Cisco Download Cisco_D9854.pdf
- DVB-S QPSK demodulation
- DVB-S2 QPSK/8PSK demodulation
- PowerVu conditional access with DES or DVB descrambling
- BISS conditional access
- 4:2:0 High Definition MPEG-4 AVC and MPEG-2 1080i and 720p decoding
- 4:2:0 Standard Definition MPEG-4 AVC and MPEG-2 decoding
- MPEG & Dolby Digital (AC-3) audio decoding
The Model D9854 Advanced Program Receiver is designed for satellite content distribution applications requiring DVB-S and DVB-S2 reception capabilities with advanced digital outputs for digital tier program distribution. A built-in decoder is capable of decoding a MPEG-2 or MPEG-4 AVC High Definition (HD) program for analog monitoring, or Standard Definition (SD) down-conversion at the composite video output. Decoding of an MPEG-2 or MPEG-4 AVC SD program is also available for analog and SDI output. A high-quality SDI or HDSDI output version of the D9854 receiver is available for re-encode applications.