Manufacturer:dB Broadcast Download dB Showman 1000 brochure.pdf
- Over 20 pre-installed country/region tables
- Multi-standard - B/G, I, D/K, L, M/N
- Video systems - PAL, SECAM, NTSC
- Audio systems - NICAM, FM-Stereo (A2 & EIA-J) BTSC
- Direct keying of frequency
- 99 program memory
- Dual composite video and audio outputs
- RS232 Port for external control and software upgrades
The Showman 1000 series of multi-standard analogue television receivers/demodulators can be used with PAL, SECAM and NTSC television standards, allowing for operation across the world.
The range consists of two units; a Showman 1000S multi-standard base model for monitoring applications and a Showman 1000P higher specification unit, incorporating IF inputs and outputs, alarms and logging features along with additional audio processors.
The range has been designed for applications such as monitoring at transmitter sites, outside broadcast reception and service acquisition in digital television headends.