Recording un-compressed video in either single or dual channel versions. Available with many options of formats from 1080i through to 2k.
Part#:ClipRecorder AV LE, AV SE, 2K, AV X2, 2K X2
Manufacturer:DVC Download ClipRecorder.pdf
- 19" Rackmount SAS/SATA server system
- Motherboard with 1066/1333/1600 MHz FSB
- XEON 64bit QC 2.00GHz/2x6MB CPU (Upgrade optional)
- 2 x 1024MB RAM, DVD-ROM 6x / 48x
- ATAPI Dual GB Ethernet, RJ-45
- 500 GB S-ATA-System HDD, 24x7
- 19" 4RU chassis black 800W high efficiency power supply (2nd redundant power supply as option)
- Shuttle Pro, Remote Control Panel with USB interface
- input and output via HD-SDI (RP-188/RP-215)
- input and output via RS.422 (VITC, LTC)
- output via analog audio (LTC)
The DVC clip recorder is based on DDR Software from Drastic Technologies. By building robust mission critical hardware with optional redundant power supply a solution suitable for the needs of broadcasters, D and E Cinema,post production and high end audio visual production.
With a graphical user interface with advanced EDL I/O ClipControl and ClipEdit / trim and loop modes External Serial VTR Control covers the market leaders protocols such as Sony P2, Harris (VDCP) and Odetics.
Industry standard EDL support for Avid Log, CMX, Sony, GVG, D-Vision, Drastic EDL, Drastic LOG
Play List features loop and Sub-Clip.
Film Space Mode,QuickClip PRO supports QuickTime 8/10bit .mov,Windows Media 9 8/10bit .wmv, HDR-YUV-RAW Stream .hdr/.yuv
AVI in 4:2:2/YUV 8/10bit .avi, YUV stills 8/10bit .yuv/.v210.
Audio recording of both Aiff and Wave.