Manufacturer:Matrox Download en_Maevex_6152_quad_4k_decoder_flyer.pdf
- 4x HDMI (type A) output with digital LPCM two-channel stereo audio and HDCP support 1x RJ45 Ethernet port with status LED indicators 1x 3.5mm line-out RS-232 1x USB 2.0 (front) & 1x USB 3.0 (back)* 1x Mic-in*
- Up to 4x 4096x2160 @60Hz output
- Maximum decode 4:2:0 example: 16x 1920x1080 @30Hz
- H.264/MPEG-4 Part 10 (AVC)
- MPEG-4 AAC-LC / HEv1 / HEv2
- Baseline (BP), main (MP), high (HiP), high 10 (Hi10P), high 4:2:2 (Hi422P), high 4:4:4 predictive profile separate plane (Hi444PP), CAVLC 4:4:4 intra (44)
- 50 Kbps to 120 Mbps per channel streams
- 4:0:0 (8- and 10-bit), 4:2:0 (8- and 10-bit), 4:2:2 (8-bit), 4:4:4 (8-bit)
- - RTSP (TCP), RTCP & RTP (UDP) – all required - SRT over UDP - MPEG2.TS over UDP
- 45w power
- Low noise ~25 dB at full stream/record capacity
- 2 years
The Matrox® Maevex 6152 quad 4K decoder complements the entire Maevex product line. Efficiently decoding up to four 4K streams, or many more lower resolution streams, the Maevex 6152 decoder introduces plenty of options and advantages for multi-screen decoding. Built on the same core technology as the award-winning Maevex 6100 Series encoders, the latest addition to the family makes a great solution for digital signage, control rooms, houses of worship, military, medical applications, and in any other environments where multiple screens and content are required. The Maevex 6152 decoder can also decode streams from third-party encoders, making it easy to create unique decoding solutions, or integrate with existing ones.
The Maevex 6152 decoder is also compatible with the popular Matrox Maevex PowerStream Plus AV-over-IP management software, which allows for complete control of the entire Maevex network.
Protect your display content with HDCP support and playback for multiple streams of content.
Quad 4K output
Decode as many as four 4K resolution streams.
Deliver, decode and display multiple streams of content with low latency.
Address a single stream or multiple streams per display output by using pre-configured layouts for each screen.