Manufacturer:Exterity Download AvediaPlayerr9210.pdf
- Decodes H.264, MPEG-4 and MPEG-2 video
- SD, 720p and 1080i @ 50Hz, 59.94Hz or 60Hz, 1080p @ 24Hz resolution supported
- Integrated Web Browser for third party content and middleware
- USB port for keyboard, mouse, touch screen or external storage
- Can load RTP/UDP stream over IP unicast/multicast (IGMPv2/v3)
- Video On-Demand via RTSP/HTTP
- Channel discovery by SAP/SDP announcements
- Decodes MPEG-1, AC3/EAC3, AAC/HE-AAC audio
- Web and telnet control interface, centralised event logging system upgrade and backup/restore
The AvediaPlayer r9210 connects a range of AV devices to your existing IP network and enables them to receive digital TV channels and other video sources with its built in user interface.
It provides output through HDMI, composite and RGBS interfaces, and includes a single Ethernet port (POE without a separate power supply), all encased in a steel enclosure.