Manufacturer:Exterity Download AvediaPlayerr9220.pdf
- Decodes H.264, MPEG-4 and MPEG-2 video
- SD, 720p and 1080i @ 50Hz, 59.94Hz or 60Hz, 1080p @ 24Hz resolution supported
- Integrated Web Browser for third party content and middleware
- USB port for keyboard, mouse, touch screen or external storage
- Can load RTP/UDP stream over IP unicast/multicast (IGMPv2/v3)
- Video On-Demand via RTSP/HTTP
- Channel discovery by SAP/SDP announcements
- Decodes MPEG-1, AC3/EAC3, AAC/HE-AAC audio
- Web and telnet control interface, centralised event logging system upgrade and backup/restore
The AvediaPlayer r9220 connects an HD TV to your existing IP network and enables it to receive digital TV channels and other video sources with its built in user interface.
It features a four port Ethernet switch (POE without a separate power supply) and an HDMI output all encased in a steel enclosure.