Two ATSC/QAM tuners per blade to stream live SD and HD terrestrial or cable television to IP networks over multicast (UDP/RTP). Stream all available channels from 2 multiplexes using a single blade.
Manufacturer:Exterity Download AvediaStreamg4170.pdf
- Two ATSC/QAM tuners
- 2 x 75 ohm F-type input connector (1 per tuner)
- Stream any or all channels from selected multiplexes
- Configure name, stream IP, SAP group membership per channel
- Optional forwarding of EPG, EIT and other services
- Maximum 80Mbps output per blade
- Channel announcement using SAP/SDP
The AvediaStream g4170 ATSC/QAM TV gateway distributes live terrestrial or cable SD and HD TV channels over your existing IP network.
A single blade can stream all TV and radio channels from two multiplexes / channel groups, without the need to re-encode the video content, delivering native IP streams of live TV at a low cost per channel.
The TV gateway is configured via a web interface and can also be managed by telnet and serial console.
Chassis options - there are three types of chassis available - a 1 slot portable appliance; 3 slot 1U rack mount with single power supply; 10 slot 4U rack mount with dual power supply. All chassis allow hot-swapping of blades.