Manufacturer:Exterity Download AvediaStreamg4215.pdf
- One DVB-S/DVB-S2 tuner
- 1 x 75 ohm F-type input connector
- 1 x 75 ohm F-type pass-through output connector
- Stream any or all channels from a selected multiplex
- Decrypt encrypted services with a 3rd party Conditional Access Module
- Configure name, stream IP, SAP group membership per channel
- Optional forwarding of EPG, EIT and other services
- Maximum 80Mbps output per blade
- Channel announcement using SAP/SDP
The AvediaStream g4235 DVB-S/DVB-S2 TV gateway distributes live encrypted or unencrypted satellite SD/HD TV channels over your existing IP network.
A single blade can stream all TV and radio channels from one DVB-S/DVB-S2 multiplex / channel group, without the need to re-encode the video content, delivering native IP streams of live TV at a low cost per channel.
The TV gateway is configured via a web interface and can also be managed by telnet and serial console.
Chassis options - there are three types of chassis available - a 1 slot portable appliance; 3 slot 1U rack mount with single power supply; 10 slot 4U rack mount with dual power supply. All chassis allow hot-swapping of blades.