The Dante Bridge is an audio bridge interface that converts 8 audio services between IP-NINJAR and Dante networks.
Manufacturer:IDK Download NJR-AB08DAN_Spec_Ver1.1.0.pdf
- Transcode Audio signal between IP- NINJAR (SDVoE) and Dante protocol
- Receives up to four (4) audio streams from IP-NINJAR transmitters and output as Dante protocol up to eight (8) channels
- Receives up to 8 channel Dante audio from Dante devices and output as IP-NINJAR (SDVoE) protocol up to four (4) audio streams
- Dante audio embedded on HDMI signal at IP-NINJAR receiver
- Dante audio de-embedded to analog audio signal at IP-NINJAR receiver
The NJR-AB08DAN is an audio bridge interface that converts audio signal protocols between IP-NINJAR and Dante networks. The NJR-AB08DAN converts audio packet on the IP-NINJAR network into the suitable Dante packets and vice versa for routing signals efficiently to the correct destination. It supports up to 8×8 audio I/O channels.
The NJR-AB08DAN transcodes audio signal directly between the IP-NINJAR and Dante protocol environments. Audio signal transport is enabled from NJR encoders to Dante devices and from Dante device to NJR decoders.
The NJR-AB08DAN can receive up to four audio streams from IP-NINJAR encoders and output up to eight channels in Dante protocol. The bridge can also accept up to 8-channel audio from Dante sources, outputting IP-NINJAR protocol in up to four audio streams.
Audio can be set from the NJR-CTB.
Please use this product with a combination of IP-NINJAR products. It cannot be connected to OPF or FDX series products.