Manufacturer:NCast Download NCast PR-HD-Basic-RD Datasheet.pdf
- Simultaneously records and streams up to 720p (1280x720) at 30 fps
- Capture—several multimedia feeds: graphics, video, and audio.
- Compose—these feeds with PiP into a single multimedia stream.
- Encode—the stream into a standard MP4 (H.264) file.
- Cast—that file on the Internet using realtime streaming protocols.
- Archive—the stream for on-demand viewing.
The PR-HD-Basic-D captures video, audio and computer feeds together into a combined HD video and records the entire presentation to the H.264/MP4 open standard. The PR-HD-Basic-R/D may also simultaneously stream the resulting file either locally within a network or across the internet with the NCast Presentation Server or other content delivery services. The rackmount unit may be configured with a single encoder (-R) or with dual encoders (-D).
The PR-HD-Basic-R/D fully automates this recording and streaming by offering a dedicated hardware solution with a powerful set of features.
The PR-HD-Basic-R introduces support for up to WUXGA (1920x1200) input resolutions with up to WXGA (1280x720) capture resolutions and PiP (Picture-In-Picture) video and graphics overlay. The unit is a dedicated hardware solution that combines simple operation with a powerful set of features. Enjoy universal interoperability with any RGB/DVI source: laptops, PCs, MACs, document cameras, diagnostic equipment, etc.
The PR-HD-Basic-D is a unique dual encoder unit which enables four different application solutions: