Manufacturer:NCast Download NCast PR-HD-Ultra-MP Datasheet.pdf
- Simultaneously records and streams up to 720p (1280x720) at 30 fps
- Records or streams up to 1080p (1920x1080) at 25 fps
- Capture—several multimedia feeds: graphics, video, and audio.
- Compose—these feeds with PiP into a single multimedia stream.
- Encode—the stream into a standard MP4 (H.264) file.
- Cast—that file on the Internet using realtime streaming protocols.
- Archive—the stream for on-demand viewing.
The PR-HD-ULTRA-P captures video, audio and computer feeds together into a combined HD video and records the entire presentation to the H.264/MP4 open standard. The PR-HD-ULTRA-M may also simultaneously stream the resulting file either locally within a network or across the internet with the NCast Presentation Server or other content delivery services.
The PR-HD-ULTRA-P fully automates this recording and streaming by offering a dedicated hardware solution with a powerful set of features.
The PR-HD-ULTRA-P introduces support for up to WUXGA (1920x1200) input resolutions with up to WXGA (1280x720) capture resolutions and PiP (Picture-In-Picture) video and graphics overlay. The unit is a dedicated hardware solution that combines simple operation with a powerful set of features. Enjoy universal interoperability with any RGB/DVI source: laptops, PCs, MACs, document cameras, diagnostic equipment, etc.
The unit is easy to operate, simply plug in RGB (laptop, document camera, etc), DVI, video, and audio sources. Start and stop sessions using the web interface, serial commands or the ubiquitous Google calendar. The input signals will be automatically detected by the system and combined dynamically in a PiP (Picture-in-Picture) format. At the start of a session, this combined signal will be encoded as an MP4 file, and will then be available for streaming, recording and collaborating.