Manufacturer:Nevion Download vs252-3g-jm-sfp-sfp_ds.pdf
- Universal digital video transport
- 10Mbps to 3Gbps signals with jitter and non-jitter management modes
- Full CRC and EDH checks for 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI signals
- Built-in SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI test signal generator for remote network testing
- Rate locks for 270Mbps and 1485Mbps, that prevent higher rate video signals from being passed in tariffed applications
The VS252-3G is ideal for telco environments where both large losses and poor dispersion characteristics associated with legacy fiber plant are overcome with carrier class long-reach optics and unique jitter management techniques ensuring the highest signal integrity possible. With support for 3G video, signal integrity (EDH/CRC) monitoring and test pattern generation, the VS252 supports all optical video transport applications over 1310nm, 1550nm, CWDM and DWDM (LSB dithering) wavelengths.
- Professional broadcast contribution
- Metropolitan fiber networks
- Live sports and event contribution
Configurations: EE-EE, EO-EO, OE-OE, EO-OE, OO-OO, wavelength shifter. CRC and EDH support with full management and control. Two SFP cages, optics not installed.