Manufacturer:Sencore Download CMA1820Datasheetv4.pdf
- In-depth HEVC/H.265, H.264, MPEG2 and VC-1 video decoding and analysis (SD & HD)
- 4K/Ultra HD analysis support for HEVC/H.265 and H.264
- Easily identify HDR transfer functions and wide color gamut with advanced HDR syntax analysis
- AAC, Dolby Digital (AC3), Dolby Digital Plus (AC3+), MPEG1 and MPEG2 audio decoding and analysis
- Multiple A/V container formats including TS, MXF, MP4 and those for OTT/Adaptive-Bitrate
- Encoder Boundary Point (EBP) analysis for TS and OTT
- Syntax and dynamic buffer analysis
- Graphical overlay of key measurement (Qp, MB type, MB size, motion vector)
- Extraction of A/V from containers and from IP (PCAP)
- File navigation based on video thumbnails
- Subtitle (DVB and EBU Teletext) analysis
- Digital Program Insertion (SCTE35) analysis
The CMA 1820 is the ideal solution for compressed media in-depth analysis and encoding compliance. It enables designers, engineers, system integrators, and network operators to quickly and easily verify standards compliance, identify media interoperability issues, develop products around new CODECs, and troubleshoot transmission issues.
With full support for H.264, MPEG2, and VC-1 video along with AC-3, AAC, and MPEG audio, the CMA 1820 is well-suited for use with all contemporary broadcast equipment. Enhanced options such as closed caption subtitle, SCTE35- DPI and PTS/DTS alignment analysis can provide even more benefit to the demanding user.
Whether it is used in conjunction with other Sencore analysis and monitoring equipment or on the laptop of a mobile professional, the CMA 1820 is the perfect tool for use with all nextgeneration digital video networks.