Manufacturer:T-VIPS Download tns544.pdf
- Intelligent Transport Stream switching
- Fully transparent operation at TS packet level (no PCR restamping or packet re-ordering)
- Up to 4 independant switches in 1RU ½-width 19”
- Configurable number of inputs per switch (2-4 inputs)
- Output diversity (up to 8 TS over IP outputs per switch)
- Fully configurable alarm based switching criteria
- Simultaneous monitoring of all input MPEG Transport Streams
- Dual power supply
The TNS544 TSoIP Switch is an ideal solution for intelligent redundancy switch-over between MPEG Transport Streams in IP-based video centric networks.
It ensures robustness and maximises the uptime of your broadcast services by continously monitoring all inputs and switches seamlessly to a back up if errors are detected or signal is lost.
The TNS544 is part of T-VIPS’ nSure product line which is designed to ensure the delivery of high-quality video content. The nSure product line simplifies the monitoring, analysis and switching of transport streams and services throughout video broadcast networks.
The TNS544 offers flexible configuration of inputs, number of switches and outputs. It can be delivered with up to four 2:1 or two 4:1 switches in one device. All inputs are monitored simultaneously in each switch. Any delay differences between the inputs are automatically compensated enabling seamless switching without any disturbance to end users. The TNS544 also supports switching between non-identical Transport Streams without having sync loss on the output.
The TNS544 supports IP unicast and multicast, as well as output diversity in which a transport stream can be sent to multiple different unicast or multicast IP destinations. Powerful IP tools for FEC, Quality of Service (ToS/CoS), VLAN and routing are provided.