Techex announces new headquarters
Techex has announced it will move to a new purpose-designed headquarters with effect from Monday 20th November 2017. The new address will be Greenwood House, London Road, Bracknell, RG12 2AA.
The combined office and engineering centre will be the new home for the majority of Techex's UK operations and will encompass both customer-facing and back-office facilities, providing a single location for technical operations, development, logistics, operational support and management.
The new facility includes:
- Air-conditioned offices with 8 meeting spaces and 79 working positions
- 50% larger than our existing Bracknell HQ
- Includes an entertaining and presentation area with seating for up to 40 people
- Temperature controlled equipment rooms with 35kW of cooling
- 1Gbps Exponential E line
- Multi-vendor datacenter inspired network with 100Gbps spine and leaf architecture
- SDN lab network with multi-vendor orchestration and control
- 5 x 47RU of demo and test racks
- Two independent and interconnected lab facilities with over 8km of Ethernet, SDI, RF, and Fibre
- Facilities for encoder shootouts with support for 4K and all HDR standards
- Dedicated video wall for proactive monitoring of critical customer services
- Bespoke satellite farm capable of receiving over 60 satellites across 4 continents
- In house café, restaurant facilities and 24x7 onsite security
- Electric car charging points available for use by visiting clients
- In house shower facilities
- 8 minutes’ walk from Bracknell railway station
- 6 minutes’ walk from Bracknell’s new Lexicon Shopping centre
Sustainable development is embedded in our business strategy, and our dedication to sustainability and the environment has played a key part in the design process. In particular, we are making provision for:
- Energy efficient lighting, heating, cooling and server equipment
- Per device power monitoring for all rack mount equipment
- A commitment to paper-free operations
- Improved waste recycling
- Accessible facilities to promote inclusion
- Controlled waste management during the fit-out process
Techex partners with emerging technology companies who are challenging the way IP is used to move and manage video.
We treat our customers as long term partners and our value is created through our understanding of their complex problems and the application of our competences and technology to address them.
We are focused on the convergence of DVB, video compression and IP and are extremely selective about the technology companies we work with.
For more information on our new headquarters, please contact us.