- NAT firewall traversal for bidirectional control and monitoring
- High availability clustering and load-balancing
- Full REST API
- Advanced authentication including LDAP, SAML and Microsoft Azure AD with 2FA
- Time series data recorded and native Grafana datasource presentation
- Slack, Microsoft Teams, Webhooks and email notifications
- Multi concurrent operator and API support
- Native Grafana datasource presentation
- Push statistics to Influx DB at up to 1 second resolution
- Push statistics to Skyline Dataminer at up to 1 second resolution
- Push statistics and logs to Splunk
- Critical broadcast application focus
A lightweight and high-availability control platform built exclusively to service critical broadcast environments. MWCore centrally manages the deployment of upgrades even to EDGEs behind firewalls.
MWEDGEs connect to MWCore and stream telemetry over secure websockets allowing control and monitoring of deployments behind 3rd party firewalls.
Designed to remove complexity and provide clarity to inform timely decisions, the interface has been designed to be as dynamic and user-centric. All interfaces provide real-time updates with clash detection allowing synchronous collaboration between multiple operators working on both the API and modern responsive web user interface.
Telemetry review - GrafanA
MWCore provides a northbound Grafana native datasource allowing correlated monitoring of all EDGES and third-party infrastructure without writing custom queries.
Full REST API
High Availability ClusteR
MWCores can optionally be deployed as a High Availability cluster. MWEDGEs seamlessly failover and load balance control affinity and communication between MWCore cluster nodes without use of an external load balancer, this allows deployment of HA clusters across cloud providers or VPCs.